| My kids getting ready to sing in the morning, which they do every single morning before starting school. |
| Walking to the radio station |
| Waiting to go on the air |
| We are famous!! |
| Standing on my the driveway of my house |
| Walking to the funeral. Notice the red and black fabric hanging to symbolize a state of mourning. |
| The funeral, in the front row is the chief of Hohoe. |
| The point at which all the women of the Pentecostal church got up and danced around the caskets. |
| Women playing music at the funeral |
| Just before entering the recording studio |
| The headmaster struttin his stuff. He got all nervous when he put those headphones on to speak...of course, so did I! |
| Cutest kids in the world! I get to teach all of them everyday. How lucky am I? |
Looks like you are having a great time! Miss you!
ReplyDelete